Our Mission and Values
Our Vision and Mission
To offer challenging, positive and progressive programmes for recreational and competitive participants in the area.
We will accomplish this by providing qualified, enthusiastic leadership and coaching in a well equipped and safe environment.
We are dedicated and committed to:
- our gymnasts – to maximise your potential through personal development and growth, to a strong and healthy body, to a confident spirit, to learning to believe in yourself, to stretching your limits, to communicating and working with others and to having fun!
- their parents and guardians – to support you to support your child and to provide value in everything we do.
- our staff and coaches – to help you reach for your highest goals both professional and personal, to enjoy the reward and responsibility of shaping young lives, to providing a fun, respectful and challenging learning environment.
- gymnastics – to its development through schools, locally, regionally and nationally, to its promotion, education and development.
we believe in…
- supporting the principles of Welsh & British Gymnastics for healthy child development
- dedicated and professional coaches who are qualified, caring and ethical
- being open, honest, fair and respectful
- recognising and celebrating success
- responsibility, accountability and commitment
- the strength provided by the commitment and generosity of our volunteers and supporters
- focussing our resources to provide quality sessions in a safe environment